- 2 hours
|1. May - 14. October 2018||Please check calendar for available dates|
With our Brand-New Electric Mountain Bikes, it’s a piece of cake to get to the top of the Citadel and the Castle Hill district, allowing you to enjoy and take in the highest points in the city with the best panoramic views!
Located conveniently near Liberty Bridge, we start our tour with a small introduction to your E-Mountain Bikes by your local bike guide, and then take off in a small group on an adventure to discover the top attractions of the Buda side. Let your bike do all of the work as we cross Liberty Bridge and head up Gellert Hill, on the way checking out the Grand Market Hall, Gellert Hotel & Spa and the Chapel Cave built into the hill.
Once you reach the top of Gellert Hill, you will experience amazing panoramic views whilst taking in the history of the Citadel Fortress, a World Heritage Site which played a very important defensive role for Budapest throughout history. Next we ride onto Castle Hill through the Old Residential area of Taban, which boasts some of the most beautiful parks in Budapest, needless to say with the best views of Budapest.
Castle Hill is our next stop, where Buda Castle sits a top and once housed Hungarian Kings in its Royal Palace. In the heart of the Castle District, we also discover Matthias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion. The views alone from Fisherman’s Bastion terrace are incredible and you will take photos from one of the most ‘Instagrammable’ spots in Budapest.
Continuing along the Danube we cross over Margaret Bridge to the Pest side to see some of the inner city highlights on the way back to our office. St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and not to forget the magnificent Parliament Building from a close-up perspective.
We are certain that you are will enjoy this small group tour of Budapest and be pleasantly surprised by how easy it will be with the E- Mountain Bikes to reach the top of Buda and take in the most breath taking views of this magnificent city.
10:15am Buda Explorer - Tours & Day Trips, Szerb Utca 17, 1056 Budapest. (Google Map)
- 2.5 Hour Guided Tour by Electric Mountain Bike to the ‘Top of Buda’ for the best panoramic views in Budapest!
- In small intimate group of 8, you will discover Gellert Hill, Buda Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church with ease on the Buda Side
- Cross Margaret Bridge and take a break on Margaret Island before hitting the inner city highlights of St Stephen’s Basilica, Liberty Square and Parliament Building.
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Bike rental for tour duration
- Tour runs in all weather conditions - we provide rain ponchos
We are located just 50 metres from Calvin Ter subway stop & 400 metres from the Great Market Hall.
Tours you might like as well
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to tour date: 50% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution