- 3 hours
- bookable all year
Some tours skip the Buda side of Budapest, but we think that just the view alone of the stunning Parliament building from the Buda side is something that cannot be missed!
Our experienced guide will lead you safely through both Buda & Pest sides, where you will discover all of the architectural and historical highlights of this incredible city in a fun and unforgettable bike tour. From the Great Market Hall, we ride across Liberty Bridge to take in the breath-taking views of both sides of Budapest, including the famous Gellert Hotel and Spa, the Cave Church and the Citadel. Riding along the Danube Path on the Buda side, we ride past the famous Rudas Baths and the Chain Bridge, dropping our jaws suddenly at the sheer grandeur of the sight of Hungary’s Parliament building. As the third largest Parliament building in the world, this building is absolutely impressive from the river banks!
A little detour off Margaret Bridge will give us a sneak peak of Margaret Island on the way back to Pest, where we continue onto the Pest Highlights of St Stephan’s Basilica, Liberty Square, and the Opera. You will also experience the spectacular views of Buda Castle and Fisherman’s Bastion from the Pest side. Riding along the famous Andrassy Boulevard to Heroes Square and into the City Park with a stop for Langos and a fresh lemonade, after checking out Vajdahunyad Castle and Szenchenyi Baths, and then heading back to our office.
Our comprehensive and fun tour of Budapest by Bike will leave you with all the knowledge and orientation of the city you will need in order to enjoy the rest of your stay in Budapest!
10:15am Buda Explorer - Tours & Day Trips, Szerb Utca 17, 1056 Budapest. (Google Map)
- 3.5 Hour Guided Tour by bike of Budapest’s Best Highlights
- Take in Budapest from both sides of the Danube River to experience the real grandeur of this incredible city, including the inner city highlights of St Stephen’s Basilica, Opera, Parliament and Liberty Square
- Ride down the famous Andrassy Boulevard to Heroes Square and the City Park, where we take a break for some traditional Langos with locally made fresh lemonade for you to wash it down with!
- Enjoy stories from our local guide whilst taking in the city sites in a healthy and fun way by bike!
- Professional Experienced Guide
- Bike Rental & Helmet
- Langos & Lemonade Break in the City Park
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities for Guide
- Dress comfortably
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Hat & sunglasses, sunscreen during summer
- Warm clothing in case of cold weather, especially from Oct - April
Szerb Utca 17, we are located just 50 metres from Calvin Ter subway stop & 400 metres from the Great Market Hall.
Tours you might like as well
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to tour date: 50% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution